July 8-10, 2014
Image Copyrights- Jentt, Dalbera, Loic LLH- shared via a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.0 Generic license.
Organized jointly with the 7th European Workshop on Structural Health Monitoring
La Cité, the Nantes Events Center
5, Rue de Valmy
44041 Nantes Cedex 1
Encouraged by the success of the 1st European Conference of the PHM Society in 2012, in Dresden, we are pleased to announce 2nd European Conference of the PHM Society - PHME'14 in Nantes, France.
The PHME'14 will bring together the community of PHM experts from industry, academia, and government in diverse application areas such as energy, aerospace, transportation, automotive, and industrial automation.
Please note that all articles published by the PHM Society are available to the global PHM community via the internet for free and without any restrictions. Selected papers will be invited for publication on the International Journal of Prognostics and Health Management, an open access online journal for the global PHM community.
Topics of Interest
- Prognostics system design and engineering
- Prognostics sensors and detection
- Physics of failure prognostics
- Asset health management
- Structural health management
- Prognostics for electronics
- Fault detection and prognostics of microsystems/MEMS
- Diagnosis and fault isolation methods
- Condition-based maintenance technologies
- Standards and methodologies
- Fault-adaptive control methods
- Return-on-investment analysis
- Deployed applications and success stories
- Data-driven and model-based prognostics
- Systems engineering aspects of PHM
- Software and hardware for PHM