|Registration Type||Early (until
23 May 2014)
24 May 2014)
|Gala dinner at Elephant Hall, 9 July 2014 (for accompanying persons)||€110||€110|
The full registration fees include:
- Access to all sessions of the EWSHM and PHME workshops
- Coffee breaks and lunches during the conference
- All social events, such as
- Icebreaker reception, 7 July
- City of Nantes reception, 8 July
- Gala dinner at Elephant Hall, 9 July
The submission of accepted papers requires payment of the registration fee for at least one author. A registered participant may be a co-author in several papers, but each participant may represent up to two papers at the conference.
Please note that presenting authors at the 7th European Workshop on Structural Health Monitoring, which is being held in conjunction with PHME14, need a separate registration.
Remember to Book Your Lodging!
- PHM Society is please to offer you a wide selection of hotels (2, 3 and 4 stars) in Nantes Metropolitan area for the PHME14 through Nantes Tourism
- These rooms are held until the 2nd of July.
- The nights are alloted from the 7th to the 12th of July included, if you want to add night before or after the event, please call the 00 33 272 640 479 from foreign countries and from France: 0892 464 044 (0.34 €/mn).
- We advise you to make your booking as soon as possible to ensure the accommodation of your choice. After this time your booking will be possible on www.nantes-tourisme.com.
Please Contact us if you have any questions on the process or the schedule.