Company: Analatom Incorporated
Position: Artificial Intelligence / Data Mining Engineer (US Permanent Residency or Citizenship Required) Location: Sunnyvale, CA Web: www.analatom.com
Analatom provides research and development services to industry and government institutions. Its core technologies are Micro Electro Mechanical Systems (MEMS) sensors and Structural Health Monitoring/Management Systems based on sensor data and advanced analytical techniques.
Analatom is looking for one or two software engineers with strong expertise and background in Data Mining technologies. They will be responsible for research, design, prototype, and productization of a Structural Health Management System applying Machine Learning and statistical analysis technologies to sensor data. They will use a combination of rule based (e.g. expert system diagnosis) and Artificial Neural Network (ANN or NN) given historical data describing systems showing different performances to develop predictive, prognostics, algorithms and decision support capabilities.
BS or equivalent and 4 years of experience in the field of Machine Learning, or Statistics; or MS or equivalent and 2 years of related experience; or PhD in related field.
• Deep skills in data mining - statistical classification models, clustering, time series data, handling huge data sets, etc. Artificial Intelligence (AI), Self Organizing Maps, Fuzzy Logic, Data Mining of digital data, text data and image data.
• Ability to work independently and in a small team environment.
• Ability to communicate effectively with customers through oral presentations and written reports.
• Expected programming abilities: C++, MATLAB, Java, Perl, Unix/Linux, and Windows.
• Experience or knowledge in diagnostics / prognostics for engineered systems is desired but not required.
Send your resume to Dr. Bernard C. Laskowski at Laskowski@analatom.com or contact us at (408) 734 9392
About Analatom Inc.
Be part of a team, solving interesting problems for U.S Government and private companies, where employees find creative solutions to complex problems. We are located in Sunnyvale, CA. Our benefits package includes excellent health and dental coverage as well as a pension fund.