Company Name: AVNIK Defense Solutions, Inc.
Send Resume: firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Redstone Arsenal, AL
The CECOM Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) and AMRDEC requires programmatic, technical, and logistics support for development of a well-defined and documented CBM+ Desktop Guide for stakeholders of the C4ISR community that describes repeatable and effective processes to meet CBM+ objectives. CBM+ is an alternative life cycle support approach that seeks to achieve several major objectives: Reduced Soldier Burden, Increased Availability, Enhanced Safety, and Reduced Operational & Support (O&S) Costs
The successful candidate must be a self-starter, with excellent communication skills and technical expertise, providing full - time contractor support for planning, developing, and program execution for the Army CBM+ Program and Processes.
• US Army Communications and Electronics Command (CECOM) Command, Control, Communications, Commuters, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (C4ISR)
• The US Army Research, Development, Engineering Command (RDECOM), subsidiary the US Army Aviation Missile Research Development and Engineering Center (AMRDEC), Engineering Directorate (ED), Engineering Support Division (ESD), Diagnostics/Prognostics Laboratory
The contractor shall provide technical, programmatic, and logistics expertise to the C4ISR community and its stakeholders:
• Perform technical data research to develop and document a repeatable data and process strategy. Specifically develop a roadmap for incorporation into a CBM+ Desktop Guide for stakeholders and the C4ISR community to meet the CBM+ objectives of: Reduced Soldier Burden, Increased Availability, Enhanced Safety, and Reduced O&S Costs.
• Develop technical approaches of the multi-platform Embedded Global Positioning System (GPS)/Inertial (EGI) for improved Testing, Training, Analysis and Reporting to reduce No Evidence Of Failure (NEOF). Conduct and document current-state assessment, conduct and document a map/gap assessment of the required end state, and document and deliver recommendations to eliminate/minimize gaps.
• Provide Technical, Analytical, Programmatic and Logistics Support Expertise to identify and document processes:
o On-Platform to reduce ambiguity, reduce No Evidence Of Failure (NEOF), and other removal due to component non-failure (such as maintenance caused removal or collateral damage).
o At-Platform to enhance maintainer troubleshooting, enhance training, IETM updates, reduce troubleshooting time, improve fault isolation, reduction in false removals.
o At-Unit – Enhanced pre-mission planning
o At-Depot – Reduce NEOF, reduce O&S costs
o At-Enterprise – assist in demand rate forecasting and support cross-platform functionality.
• Evaluate life cycle operations, maintenance, training, technical and logistics impacts, as well as identification and quantification of Return on Investment as related to CBM+ implementation in support of CBM+ life cycle of systems support processes.
• Provide Technical, Analytical, Programmatic and Logistics Support Expertise related to CBM+ and Fleet Management Processes, requirements generation, development, testing, fielding and sustainment beginning On-Aircraft, At-Aircraft, At-Unit, and At-Enterprise, throughout the Common Logistics Operating Environment (CLOE) and Army Integrated Logistics Architecture (AILA).
• Provide technical program management expertise support for all meetings and/or reviews Integrated Produce Team (IPT), Working Groups, and Design Reviews for input to their corresponding design and interface requirements specifications. Provide recommendations for improvement, taking and tracking actions to closure.
• Support Technical Reviews, Monthly Reports, Ad-Hoc Power Point Presentations
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Electronic Systems Architecture, Data Bus, Diagnostics and board level Built-In-Test (BIT) knowledge.
• A working knowledge of CBM+ systems architecture and concepts such as Remaining Useful Life, Condition Indicator and Health Index.
• Strong communication skills to enable collaboration and issue resolution with Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM), Academia, US Military, and US Government personnel.
• Masters Degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent and 13 years work experience is required. Advanced Degree a plus. Ph.D = three (3) years general experience. Example: 10 Yrs + Ph.D = 13 Yrs Exp.
• Excellent Written and Oral communications.
• Ability to manage/work in an IPT environments.
• Expertise with MS Office products.
• 10-20% Travel, Trip Reports as Required.
• Ability to successfully complete Background Investigation to include; 50 State Criminal, Education, Employment, Credit and Driving Records Checks for continued employment.
• Must be able to obtain a SECRET security clearance. Possession of an INTERIM SECRET security clearance is required to begin employment; Ability to maintain a SECRET security clearance is required for continued employment; US Citizenship is required.
Desired Knowledge - Skills - and Abilities:
• Understanding of DoD and DA CBM+ policy and programs preferred.
• Understanding of the Common Logistics Operating Environment (CLOE) and Army Integrated Logistics Architecture (AILA).
• Understanding of the US Army Standard Army Management Information System (STAMIS) preferred.