Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct research on next-generation technologies for vehicle diagnosis, prognosis, and fault-tolerant controls as well as integration.
- Generate innovative ideas, establish new research areas, and develop and execute technical plans.
- Contribute to technical discussions and reviews as an expert in related areas of responsibility.
- Maintain state-of-the-art knowledge in related areas of responsibility.
- Communicate ideas, plans and results effectively via presentations and written reports.
- Work effectively with peers, management, operations groups, and outside organizations.
Basic Required Skills: