September 23-27, 2012
Photo courtesy Metropolitan Council
The 2012 Annual Conference of the Prognostics and Health Management Society will be held Sunday, Sep 23, through Thursday, Sep 27, 2012 at the Hyatt Regency Minneapolis.
The Annual Conference of the PHM Society 2012 will bring together the global community of PHM experts from industry, academia, and government in diverse application areas such as energy, aerospace, transportation, automotive, and industrial automation. The conference will feature workshops, townhall meetings, hands-on demonstrations, a luminary session, a dedicated session on fielded systems, a doctoral consortium, and a full day of tutorials free to all registrants. A PHM data analysis competition will be carried out in parallel and the results will be discussed during the conference. Leading companies and research institutions will exhibit their products and demonstrate their technologies during the event. Several social events will provide opportunities for participants to connect with colleagues.
Please note that all articles published by the PHM Society are available to the global PHM community via the internet for free and without any restrictions. Selected papers will be invited for publication on the International Journal of Prognostics and Health Management, an open access online journal for the global PHM community.
The 2012 Organizing Committee invites the worldwide participation of all those interested in the theory and practice of prognostics and health management, and your suggestions for making the conference a memorable event is welcome!
Dinkar Mylaraswamy, Honeywell (General Chair)
- Paper Submission Opens: December 12, 2011
- Paper Submissions Due: June 4, 2012 (extended)
- Doctoral Consortium Applications: June 1, 2012
- Registration Open: June 21, 2012 (first 100 registrations get a PHM travel Mug !)
- Workshop, Fielded Systems, and PHM Tech. Demonstration Proposals: June 15, 2012
- Paper Review Feedback: July 16, 2012
- Session and Chairs Notification: July 16, 2012
- Final Papers Due: August 20, 2012