Image Copyrights- Zach Stern, Flickr.
We are pleased to announce Third European Conference of the PHM Society - PHME16 in Bilbao, Spain from 5-8 July 2016. The PHME16 will bring together the community of PHM experts from industry, academia, and government in diverse application areas such as energy, aerospace, transportation, automotive, and industrial automation.
Euskalduna Conference Center
Abandoibarra Etorb., 4, 48011 Bilbao, Bizkaia, Spain
July 5-8, 2016
Please note that all articles published by the PHM Society are available to the global PHM community via the internet for free and without any restrictions. Selected papers will be invited for publication on the International Journal of Prognostics and Health Management, an open access online journal for the global PHM community.
Topics of Interest
- Prognostics system design and engineering
- Prognostics sensors and detection
- Physics of failure prognostics
- Asset health management
- Structural health management
- Prognostics for electronics
- Fault detection and prognostics of MEMS
- Diagnosis and fault isolation methods
- Condition-based maintenance technologies
- Standards and methodologies
- Fault-adaptive control methods
- Return-on-investment analysis
- Deployed applications and success stories
- Data-driven and model-based prognostics
- Systems engineering aspects of PHM
- Software and hardware for PHM