The Special Issue was Published July 01, 2013. Published papers can be accessed in the Journal Archives here.
Topics of Interest
- Physics of gearbox degradation and failure
- Remaining useful life estimation for gearbox
- Tower and Foundation structural health monitoring
- Blade crack detection and structural health monitoring
- Inverter/IGBT Fault detection and estimation of RUL
- Oil debris monitoring techniques
- Oil condition monitoring, effect of oil on component life
- Vibration, acoustic emissions based gear/bearing detection
- Offshore requirements for CBM/PHM
- Use of SCADA information for diagnostics/prognostics
- Integration of oil/vibration and SCADA for PHM
- Relationship between gust loads and gearbox damage
- Wind turbulence and damage accumulation on rotating parts
- Curtailment as a strategy to extend RUL
- Optimal scheduling of repair resources based on RUL
- Prognostics and its relation to balance of plant operation
This CFP solicit papers that discuss the emerging art and science of wind turbine condition monitoring. A secondary goal is to document and benchmark the state-of-the-art in wind turbine component RUL estimation.
All submission types are invited for this issue. Please refer to submission guidelines & templates.
- Prepare a manuscript as per journal guidelines
- Create a submission through the website
- Select submission target as "IJPHM", a dropdown menu will appear to select "Publication Issue".
- Select "Special Issue Wind Turbine PHM" option
- provide all authors names and other details for the paper including the manuscript.